PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK, BOTH HALLS WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL AT LEAST 15TH APRIL.
Steps for booking….
1. See the Hall Info & Rates page for details of the facilities and hire rates.
2. Check the Calendar to see if your potential date/regular slot is free (note provisional bookings are not shown on the Calendar).
3. Fill in the enquiry form or contact the booking secretary direct – they will then confirm if your selected date/slot is free and discuss any other relevant details.
4. Once confirmed please read the Hirer Terms and Conditions you also need to fill in the Booking Form and Hirer Firehazard Responsibilities Agreement and return with your deposit/hire fee – all fees and deposits must be received before the event. If you are paying less than 10 days before the event cash will be required. On receipt of your money the Treasurer will send you a receipt. NO BOOKING IS FIRM UNTIL WE HAVE RECEIVED THE BOOKING FORM WITH A DEPOSIT.
For new regular hirers we ask you to pay the first month’s fees up front. Following the first month we will then bill you on a monthly basis for classes that have been held the previous month.
5. The week before the event you need to make contact with the bookings secretary to arrange collection of the key.
Once you have returned the key, and providing the hall is left in good order, your deposit will be returned within 2 weeks after the event.